Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crotched Mountain Day 2

Today was a great day to say the least. For one we got to wake up a bit later which is always good in my book. I went into class and worked with a few of the kids in science and desktop publishing. We got lunch and got to do a little bowling afterward. I bowled with a wheelchair bound student named Joe. He got a 75, I got a 60… He kind of smoked me. They have a completely different version of bowling here. It is called candlestick bowling. After classes we set up for prom and got a little dinner. Dinner today was awesome; Leo the chef of the staff cafeteria really takes care of us. He remembered all our names after only one day. Luckily during the day today a couple of us were able to sneak off really quick and snag two cakes to surprise Beth with for he 21st birthday, she loved it. After stuffing our faces with went into a slight 15-minute food coma and then got ready for prom. It was like we were all in high school again! Prom was great and the students loved it. The guys from my room danced and hung out with our AB group all night. They are from New York and had a lot of interesting dance moves. Altogether prom was awesome and better than 80% of my own high school dances. Cannot wait to see what tomorrow has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment